Welcome to The Bright Eyes Podcast: Advice for Healthy Vision for All Ages. Your hosts are Dr. Nate Bonilla-Warford & Dr. Beth Knighton, residency-trained optometrist that provide eye exams for glasses and contacts, and specialty services including vision therapy, myopia control, orthokeratology, and sports vision training. Their mission to empower patients by providing the best in friendly, professional, and individualized eye care.
- Episode #8 – Vision Therapy with Edna Moore
- Episode #7 – Myopia and Outdoor Time
- Episode #6 – Refractive Error
- Episode #5 – Eclipse Safety
- Episode #4 – UV Protection
- Episode #3 – Vision Leads
- Episode #2 – What Is an Optometrist (The 5 O’s)
- Episode #1 – Who We Are
Thank you for listening. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intro/outro music by Lucas Warford of Three For Silver.
The only purpose of this podcast is to educate and to inform. It is no substitute for professional care by a doctor experienced in the area you require. This podcast is provided on the understanding that it does not constitute medical or other professional advice or services. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.