It is the brand new Google Virtual Tour!
As you may know, a year ago we moved a few hundred feet into our new space. We love the new office and get compliments on it all the time. Well, we are very excited to be able to show off the new space not just in person, but from the comfort of your computer, tablet or cell phone!
And because we are SO EXCITED about our new Virtual Tour, we are holding a virtual scavenger hunt! Use it to look around the office and see if you can find the answers to these questions:
- Name 3 brands of glasses you can buy at Bright Eyes.
- How many Bright Eyes green coffee mugs can you find?
- Dr. Nate is sitting somewhere in the office. Where is he?
- What stuffed animal can you find?
- Name 3 differences between the exam rooms.
- What the jersey number of the football player on the plaque in waiting area?
- How many prescription swim goggles are on display at the counter?
- What image can you find in the 3D poster in the hallway?
- In West Park Village, what are our two neighbors?
- How many plants can you find inside the office?
- Where is the light bulb that is out?
- What is the brand on the glowing tower in the optical?
- What is Dr. Nate’s alma mater?
- Where do we keep the trampoline?
- What is your favorite part of the office?
Answer as many or as few of the questions as you want. Some are easier than others! The person with the most correct answers will win FREE SUNGLASSES! You can choose from Polaroid, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Coach, Nike, and others! Summer is coming up and you know you want them!!
Just enter your answers here. You have until Friday, 4/19 to enter. Then we will announce the winner!
Oh, and while you are at it, consider leaving a review of Bright Eyes, if you are so inclined. 🙂
By Nathan Bonilla-Warford, OD
Bright Eyes Family Vision Care