The end of the year is a great time for reflection. I am glad that Bright Eyes News has had a good year, judging by the feedback I have gotten from patients and others online.
To celebrate the first complete year, I have created a “best of” list for 2008. These are the most interesting and important posts from throughout the year. Some are very newsworthy and others are just cool.
So here they are:
- A Very Moving Story…
- Think eye exams are an issue of life and death?
- Study: Glasses May Help Preschoolers Learn
- For Children: Vision Screening or Eye Exam ?
- New Video about Orthokeratology
- New Research Gives Hope to Children with Common Reading-Related Vision Disorder
- Vision Problems Affect How Children Learn Math Skills
- Ask Dr. B: Why Does My Child Need Bifocals?
Thanks for reading Bright Eyes News. This has been a fun and rewarding experience for me. I welcome comments, questions or feedback. You can leave comments or send email to askDrB@brighteyestampa.com.
Nathan Bonilla-Warford, OD
Bright Eyes Family Vision Care
Located in the Westchase area of Tampa.