Any of the patients that have been to Bright Eyes Family in Westchase have seen the new office. We are so excited that the construction is (finally!) done, the dust has settled and we are ready to celebrate our expansion!
You will notice that we have more than doubled our square footage to serve you better! This includes more exam rooms and more vision therapy and myopia control space, and ability to make glasses right in the office.
We are so lucky to have such supportive family, friends and patients, as well as an amazing staff! We hope you can join us!
– Dr. Nate & Cristina Bonilla-Warford & the Bright Eyes team
Event: Westchase Grand Opening
Date: Tuesday, September 10
Location: 9912 W. Linebaugh Ave, Tampa, FL 33626
Entertainment: Live Music, Refreshments, and “Behind the Scenes” tours.
Children and Families welcome!
RSVP to Bright Eyes with your name & number of guests:813-792-0637 or email@example.com
The date for our big Grand Opening / Great Glasses Play Day event is coming soon! May 4, 2014 to be precise. We are very excited and we hope you are, too.
We have a huge variety of activities including pony rides, balloon animals, crafts, Lego builds, a magician show, facepainting,huge Lego glasses, and more. And we have created a special Lego airplane for minifigure trading! Bring some to trade!
We’d like to thank all the organizations and businesses that have helped us with this event!
Great Glasses Play Day
HorsePower for Kids
Tampa Bay Moms Group
Shout Out Tampa Bay
Bricks 4 Kidz Tampa
Lynda McCartney at ABC Tutoring Service
Kids Bright Eyes
You Do The Dishes
At Bright Eyes Family Vision Care, we love kids. About 40% of the patients who come to our Westchase are under 18 years old. That is a lot for an optometry office in Florida, but makes sense for us. Both myself and my associate Dr. Elizabeth Knighton have completed optometric residencies in children’s vision. We enjoy using our specialty training to help children, offering specialty services such as vision therapy and myopia control. We have lots of experience examining patients with special needs, such as children with Down Syndrome and autism.
Because we love working with children so much, we have opened an entire office dedicated to them: Bright Eyes Kids
. This is the only optometry office in the Tampa Bay area designed just for kids. From child-sized furniture to a huge selection of kids glasses, we have built everything to be fun and friendly for our littlest patients. Check it out here
We also love kids glasses! That is why we have decided to use the national Great Glasses Play Day
as our GRAND OPENING
for Bright Eyes Kids. This is the third GGPD we have been involved in and we can say it is a fantastic event. Check out all the cool stuff we have planned:
- Pony Rides (before noon)
- A Magic show for kids
- Balloon Animals
- Face Painting
- FREE Goodie bags for all
- Special cloths and cleaner for kids with glasses
- Star Wars Treats
- Lego (R) Activities By Bricks 4 Kids
- Lego (R) minifigure trading (Bring a minifig or two to swap!)
And one added benefit: the party just happens to fall on May the Fourth. For those that don’t know – this is also know as Star Wars Day. May the Fourth Be With You, get it? :). So expect some Star Wars surprises!
We hope to see you there!
PS – If you are a local business that works with kids and would like to be involved, let us know. You can
By Nathan Bonilla-Warford, OD
Bright Eyes Family Vision Care
Love us? Tell the world with a review:
We’ve been hinting at it for months and it is finally here! The brand-new Bright Eyes Family Vision Care, or as I like to call it, Bright Eyes 2.0! Some of you may have stopped in the new space already. If so, you have seen some of the new things we have to show off, as I mentioned in this previous post. But for one special night we are pulling out all the stops for our biggest event ever.
Here are some of the highlights that we have lined up:
- Win FREE Glasses!
- Gucci and Kate Spade frame show with 25% OFF
- Sale on everything 10% to 50% OFF
- Special Maui Jim sale!
- LASIK screening with TLC Laser Center
- Challenge your visual skills with games and challenges
- Live music!
- Delicious foodstuffs and beverages!
Join us! – RSVP on Facebook or call at 813-792-0637.
We live in Florida and protection from the sun is essential. That is why I recommend quality UV-blocking sunglasses for every patient, young and old. Longtime patients at Bright Eyes will remember that we once carried Maui Jim sunglasses. Patients loved the superior clarity the lenses provided and the stylish, durable frames. In response to patient demand, we are pleased to announce that we now have them in stock again! We are very happy about this and we think you will be, too!
In fact, we are SO EXCITED about the new Maui Jim line that we are going to be offering two special sales:
- The first 5 patients to buy Maui Jim sunglasses (starting now) will receive their choice of additional Maui Jims FOR FREE. Yes, a true Buy One Get One Free Sale. The second pair can be for a friend or family member – or keep them for yourself! If you use contacts, this is a great time to get one prescription pair and one without prescription. Any second pair – equal or lesser value. But only the first 5 people. If they go in the first hour, then that is it for the BOGO, so come in quick! (Unfortunately, the deal will not apply to some vision plans.)
- For EVERY patient that buys a pair of Maui Jims between now, up to, and during our Grand Opening event on Wednesday, March 7th, save 30%! So even if you aren’t one of the first 5, you can still get a deal. (And this does include vision insurance plans.)
So come in! Check out the new office! And save on Maui Jims while you can!