Our patients’ health and safety is our number one concern.
When you come to the office please be advised of these procedures:
- To reduce paperwork and time in the office, our intake forms must be filled out online at least one day prior to your appointment. Look out for the email from IntakeQ!
- All Bright Eyes staff members and patients over the age of 2 must wear masks or face coverings while in the office. Helpful information from the CDC can be found here. For information on facemasks for children, please read this. If you have concerns about a dependent who may not tolerate a mask, please ask us.
- When you arrive at the office, an assistant will ask you to wash your hands. After the assistant cleans the equipment and collects preliminary information, the doctor will conduct the exam.
- An important note about retinal imaging: Our doctors want all patients, who are physically able, to have retinal imaging every annual exam. This is the best way to evaluate eye health and reduce prolonged close contact. Retinal problems such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, retinal holes, retinal detachment, and diabetes can be more easy found and documented.
If you need help, please ask!
- If you need to select glasses, an optician will assist you and collect any frames that have been tried on for disinfection.
- Dr. Nate Bonilla-Warford, Dr. Beth Knighton, and the Bright Eyes Staff.
What one mom said after her experience at Bright Eyes: