Wow, what an exciting year 2014 has been at Bright Eyes! Below is a short list of major events for us.
- Bright Eyes Kids is Open! The new office is just for kids. The new office, located in New Tampa, provides exams, glasses, contacts, one a week vision therapy, and orthokeratology. The new office is already growing! Starting in January 2015, it will have hours on weekends and evenings!
- Welcome Dr. Knighton! She joined the Bright Eyes family in March. Just like Dr. Nate, she completed her Residency in pediatric vision care and Vision Therapy, and she specializes in contact lenses and primary vision care for the entire family.
- Dr. Nate gets his FCOVD! After 4 years of study, Dr. Nate has achieved Fellowship from the College of Optometrists in Vision Development, making him the only optometrist in Tampa to be residency-trained and FCOVD.
- Bright Eyes on TV - You can see Dr. Nate and Dr. Beth on the local TV show CW44 on the Town, discussing children's vision, vision therapy and the new pediatric office. See the whole video below or a short version on the Bright Eyes Kids webpage.
- Dr. Nate, Dr. Beth, and Cristina lecturing. We have given many talks this year to eye doctors, opticians, occupational therapists, students and other groups on the subjects of children's vision and eyewear. If you have a professional, homeschool, or a parent group and would like us to speak at one of your events, email us at office@BrightEyesTampa.com or call 813-792-0637.
Thank you for helping to make 2014 a wonderful year for Bright Eyes.
We are here to empower our patients through improved vision.
If there is anything we can to help you, or if we could improve in any way, please let us know!
REMINDER: Many of our patients have vision plans or flex/HSA benefits that expire at the end of the year. There is still time to make an appointment and make good use of your benefits!
Have a Merry Christmas and an awesome 2015!
-Dr. Nate, Dr. Beth, and the Bright Eyes Staff