The first weekend in August kicks off not only Children's Vision and Learning Month, but also the 2nd Annual Great Glasses Play Day! And we are excited to be involved!
If you haven't heard about Great Glasses Play Day (GGPD), it is a day to celebrate children who use glasses, contacts, patches, or other visual devices! This is a day for parents to show how proud they are of their children in glasses, how thankful we are for better vision for their kids, but most of all, just to have fun and support one another! There are lots of ways to participate both at local meetups and online.
We are THRILLED to supporting GGPD with a special weekend event! Kids in glasses are just SO CUTE! :)
From 10am to 3pm
Sunday, August 4th, 2013
(Back to school - tax free weekend)
Bright Eyes Family Vision Care
9912 W. Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33626
We are featuring tons of great stuff for kids!
- Sale on ALL kids eyeglasses – 25% off
- Skechers, Bongo, Guess eyewear show - featuring all colors and sizes!
- Every kid gets a FREE coloring book and FREE non-prescription sunglasses!
- Dan the Balloon Man will be entertaining everyone.
- Fun magic tricks.. might make your glasses disappear!
- Coloring Contest- 2 winners will receive a backpack filled with school supplies
- Decorate your own eyeglass frames – model it for our photographer
- Enter your child to win a pair of Prescription Swim Goggles!
- Fun Games & Door Prizes
- Snacks and water will be provided
Plus, Dr. Nate will be open for children's eye exam appointments on Sunday, August 4 from 10am to 2pm, so schedule now!
Want to know more about the origin of GGPD? Visit the official site or read an interview that Dr. Nate did with the GGPD founders.
Leave a Reply