It has been an incredible year here at Bright Eyes! We want to thank all of you for being our patients. We would not be able to do the work we love without the support of each individual patient that comes through our doors.
As the year comes to a close, I’d like to share a few of the exciting things that are going on. But there is just too much to write out in paragraphs, or this email would be way too long. :)
So here are some quick highlights:
- Dr. Nate was named one of the "Young Guns" of Optometry by Review of Optometry.
- Major research shows that nearsightedness is increasing. Find out what you can do about it.
- We are celebrating the new Tiffany and Co. frames by giving away some sunglasses! Find out how to win!
- Our eye-catching $99 sale! That is right. Complete frame and lenses from brands like Nike, Bevel, and Michael Kors.
- We've had Precise Corneal Reshaping patients age 7 to 55 free themselves from glasses and daytime contacts.
- Some Vision Plans expire at the end of the year. If you are not sure about yours, call your HR department or call us.
- And don’t forget - everything counts towards FSA/flex accounts. If you have money left, don't let it go to waste!
Thank you again for allowing us to care for you and your family. If you ever have any eye or vision related questions do not hesitate to contact us! In an eyecare emergency, you can reach me by cell phone at (813)469-2366, email at Doc@BrightEyesTampa.com, or @BrightEyesTampa
Nathan Bonilla-Warford, OD
Bright Eyes Family Vision Care
Located in the Westchase area of Tampa.